Anti-Vibration Machine Mounts: Type: AV-SL
Advantages for Installation of Machinery on Mounts
- Optimum performance of your Equipment.
- No foundation or grouting required.
- Precise levelling.
- Free from external shock loads and vibrations.
- Absorbs shock and impacts.
- Prevents wandering. Firm positioning.
- Lower noise level.
- Mobility of machine lay-out.
- Immediate commissioning.
Installation of AVMOUNT Mounts:
Type - AV-SL Series
It take a few minutes to instal the machine on mounts
- Lift up the machine from the floor.
- Keep the mount below the machine so that the levelling guide should be exactly under the machine base.
- Level the machine using a precision spirit level tighten the side levelling bolt to raise the levelling guide and adjust the height of the mount to obtain precise levelling.
- Tighten the lock nut after levelling, to prevent any alterations in level while operation.
- The adjustable height of our mounting is as follows:
Note: Should the levelling exceed this limit, due to irregularitiesin the floor, then a spacer of appropriate diameter and thickness should be inserted in between the Machine Base and levelling guide tocompensate the difference in floor level.
Applications: Type - AV-SL
- Machine tools / general purpose machines,
- Milling machines,
- Shaping Machines,
- Grinding Machines,
- Power Presses,
- Hydraulic presses,
- Notching Machines,
- Press Brakes,
- Guillotine shears,
- Rubber Processing Machinery,
- Special Purpose Machines,
- Wood Working Machines.
AVMOUNT Machine Mounts
The primary requisite of machine tool installation, for its optimum service, is a lower noise level, free from external and inherent vibrations, easy installation and precise levelling. AVMOUNT Machine Mounts provide all these and absorb shocks and impacts from punching machines and presses, also the horizontal forces from injection moulding machines.
AVMOUNT Machine Mounts are also used in all places where you need a safe machine installation without floor anchorage.
AVMOUNT Machine Mounts have beneficial effect on working performance, working conditions in the adjacent premises such as offices and laboratories are enormously improved.